Orwell Multi Academy Trust is founded on a belief that collaboration unlocks the potential to create excellent school communities where learning is unstoppable and aspirations have no limits.
To achieve this vision, we will ensure the following values:
- Inclusivity; we will ensure that all members of the community are equally valued.
- Integrity; we will ensure that all actions that we take are in line with our visions and values.
- Innovation; we will look beyond the known and be prepared to take risks in the relentless pursuit of excellence.
- Influence; we will use the skills and expertise from within the Trust to inspire and empower other school communities.
To achieve this, we will:
- Retain, train and recruit the best staff at all levels.
- Research, develop and implement the best practice.
- Make learning irresistible, relevant and life-enhancing.
- Promote excellence through high expectations and aspirations for success
We believe that all schools should strive for excellence in all aspects of education. We aspire to ensure that every child in an Orwell Multi Academy Trust school has an inspirational learning journey, and that they leave us well prepared for the next stage in their academic career, with a passion for lifelong learning. Within our schools we have good and outstanding practice which is resulting in excellent outcomes. We have the capacity and commitment to work with other schools to support them in their journey to excellence. We understand the need for challenge and support, with a rigorous, tenacious approach in the pursuit of excellence. We believe that by working with other schools we can have a positive impact on standards in education across Ipswich and the wider area. The founding four schools are all Ipswich based, and we plan to sustain a local solutions based approach. However, that would not preclude schools from the wider area and surrounding villages from joining the trust. Applications would be considered on a school by school basis, subject to due diligence checks. We have the capacity to sponsor one school in each of the first 3 years of the trust existing.
The ethos of Orwell Multi Academy Trust is founded on clear values centred on inclusivity and integrity. We believe that all children have the right to an excellent education, no matter what their needs. We have a high level of experience of working with children with SEND and SEMH. An aim of the trust is to increase local capacity for Alternative Provision. We will actively seek to incorporate an AP setting into the trust. We have identified potential premises to create new specialist AP places. We intend to use the expertise we have across the trust to facilitate these developments, bringing in expert advice and guidance to underpin our work.
The registered office of Orwell Multi Academy Trust is Halifax Primary School, Prince of Wales Drive, Ipswich, IP2 8PY. Registered in England & Wales, Company No.10650092